We are always looking for new members to join our team!
- Experienced Skiers, boarders, or telemarkers for Alpine Patrol
- Experienced cross country skiers for Nordic Patrol
- General Volunteers for event first aid (we will train you in first aid)
Requirements for Alpine Patrol:
- Must be 19 years of age
- Moderate to Advanced Skier, boarder, or telemarker (different mountains have different requirements)
- No previous first aid needed, we will provide all the training
- Able to commit to about 200 volunteer hours per year (first year involves and additional 80 hours of training)
- Must renew membership each year (currently $195)
How to Join:
Joining is easy. Just click on the “join now” button and complete the on-line application. From there we will update you when it is time to register for training which is typically in September and October. You can find out more about training by visiting our Education Page.
There is no obligation when you complete the online application, it just lets us know you are interested in becoming a member, and provides us with your contact information. If you don’t hear from us right away, don’t worry we will contact you when we have something of interest to tell you about. If you wish to contact someone right away you can e-mail our Recruiting Officer at email@example.com